Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Chase's Role

Level 3
Hi Chase, What does a Customer Value Manager at Workfront do? Thanks, Brad Brad Mikolajczyk The Kenan Advatage Group
2 Replies

Level 1
Hi Brad, Great question. As a Customer Success Manager, I am an additional level of support outside of a customer's Account Executive. The main responsibilities include: Provides consistent point of contact Champions customer within WF Documents business use case/ objectives Demonstrates results Measures and conveys health indicators Conducts Executive Business Review with CGG rep Provides roadmap/release previews Knowledgeable of feature requests and support tickets. Facilitates escalations Tracks customer adoption/usage Customer Success Managers are assigned to accounts with a certain level of spending. If your spend happens to be below that threshold, your Account Executive would be the person to provide some of these services. You can speak with your account executive, Paul Hancock to learn more about qualifying for a CSM. Chase Stewart Workfront CSM

Level 3
Oh. I thought since you were an Admin for your group that you are our CSM. Is that not the case? Thanks Chase, Brad