Expand my Community achievements bar.

CHANGING TEMPLATE OWNER SHOULD AUTOMATICALLY SHARE TEMPLATE WITH NEW OWNER

Level 4
If you have time today, please go follow and/or upvote and comment on my Idea Exchange "https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360029197954-Changing-Template-Owner-Should-Automatically-Share-Template-with-New-Owner">CHANGING TEMPLATE OWNER SHOULD AUTOMATICALLY SHARE TEMPLATE WITH NEW OWNER I recently copied a template, changed the ownership, then put it in a different portfolio so that the new owner could see her new template (based on one I created). When she went to her templates, she couldn't see it. Shouldn't changing the ownership of a template automatically share it with that person? I thought this was really strange and should be automatic. THANKS! Lori Meek LifeChurch.tv
3 Replies

Level 6
Lori, just wondering if you had a chance to open a ticket with support? This seems like a bug to me. Justin Renteria SSFCU

Level 6
My apologies, Lori. I misunderstood. The "Template Owner" field seems to just dictate what user should be set as the Project Owner when the template is assigned. Justin Renteria SSFCU

Level 4
I did! They said it is how the system is designed and to start an Idea Exchange. I was like, "yes, I will do that!" Lori Meek Creative Strategies Project Manager C R E A T I V E M E D I A G R O U P O: 405.216.7048 | 4600 E 2nd St Edmond OK 73034