Expand my Community achievements bar.

Change Custom Form Ownership

Level 2
How can I change the ownership of a custom form? Detrie
3 Replies

Level 10
You can't. Don't sweat the term "owner" too much. In the case of a custom form, it's more accurate to say that the "owner" is defined as the person who created the form--and you can't change history. If it's particularly important for someone to own a specific form, then you'd have to get that person to make a copy of the form, and reapply it to everything. I recommend against this action by the way--it would be easier to put them in a group that is allowed to access and modify the form, and apply that group to the form sharing tab, and just move on with your lives. -skye

Level 2
Thanks for your reply, What I'm really trying to do is to filter the custom forms list view in a way that I only see the ones relevant to me. I thought by changing the owner, I could set the view to my forms. I'm open to suggestions Detrie

Level 10
Hi Detrie, To find only custom forms of interest, you could either tag those you care about in their description with a common term (eg Detrie) and filter for that term, or - perhaps just as easily - explicitly add the name of each custom to a filter. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads