Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Can you build Program level reports that show details on Program & Project level custom forms?

Level 1
Can you build Program level reports that show details on Program & Project level custom forms?
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 2
Sorry if you've already figured this out, but I didn't see a detailed answer to this question! You can simply create a new "Program" report type and add columns/filters/groupings that display the Categories > ID data set. Make sure you duplicate your custom forms so you have both Program and Project form types for the specific ones you're wanting to attach/report on.

Level 1
I still have not been able to get this to work. I have created a custom form at the program level where I have entered in my budgetted amount for the program. Then on the project level, ('Finance' tab) I enter in the budget and the expenses are summed to give me my 'Actual Cost'. I also created a custom form under the project where I am able to determine the difference between the budget and actual cost on a project. However, I have not been able to show how these values impact the Program Budget. Any help would be greatly appreciated...