Expand my Community achievements bar.

Can we display who was "included"/tagged in a comment in a report?

Level 7
We do not have emails turned on when someone makes a comment on a document so the users have to "include" those they want notified of the comment. I run a report in the morning that shows all documents that have a comment on them, and then right click on the document to see if the user tagged anyone on the comment. It would be great if I could just show the people who were tagged on the comment in the report. Thanks.
5 Replies

Level 10
There's a "Note Tag" object that you might be able to use in a Notes report, which can include notes(updates) on documents. However, I'm not sure what the text mode needs to look like. I would submit this to Workfront as a help request if you don't get help from another reporting expert here.

Level 10

Hi Greg - Put this as a column in your note report

displayname=Tagged People listmethod=nested(tags).lists textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression={user}.{name} valueformat=HTML0690z000007ZiaAAAS.png

Level 7
Oh, that's awesome Anthony - thanks!

Level 2
Hi, Anthony - Many thanks for the code to put in the note report, I add that into one of mine today. I do have a couple of related questions that I wonder if anyone can answer. 1) The above code will show the names of people explicitly tagged, but does not show people that were tagged earlier in the conversation and who will get the notification. So is there any way we can disaply the people tagged anywhere in the convresation? (I'm guessing not) 2) Is there any way we can use a similar approach in the report filter? basically i would like to be able to add a filter to the report to specifically report on notes that were added and tagged against a single person. This would be used as a sort of end of day Note report. (I guess this may be the same as a Daily email summary that I believe are coming soon?) Many thanks Richard Richard Petley ICM Asia Pacific Limited

Level 10
Hi Anthony, I just used text mode for the column - that's so useful. Thanks! :) Is there a way to use it in filters? So we could filter out updates to show only updates within which someone has been tagged. Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD