Expand my Community achievements bar.

Can't create a risk?

Level 1
One of my PM's has a project where you cannot create a Risk? If you pop into Issues and create a new one, normally there is a selection box where you pick Risk or Issue... this doesn't appear. It's just this project, all others created with the same template work fine, it's not just he PM's access as no-one can create a risk in that project. It's a bit wierd - anyone know of a setting somewhere that may have been triggered on the project to stop risks being allowed? We've tried changing all sorts and can't see anything. Thanks! Mark Wintle Domino's
2 Replies

Level 10
I assume you use different custom forms for creating issue or risk if you do it from Issue tab. If so, make sure that the Risk is added as available queue Topic on this project. If it's not listed there, make sure you add it. Hope that helps :) Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 10
Yeah, as Dagmara mentioned are you talking about a Custom Form? Because Risks are separate from Issues and each have their own tab in the project. I don't know of any setting to turn them off. Can you send a screen shot?