Expand my Community achievements bar.

Can someone help me with a chart showing count of Alignment Scores?

Level 2

I need to create a bar chart showing the number of projects that are => 45 of the Alignment Score and < 45. Would anyone be able to help me with this? I tried creating the report using filters, but am not able to get the count shown. The bottom axis is showing the actual scores and I would like to just show the total record count number of projects => 45 and < 45 in a bar chart. Do I need to create a custom calculated form for this? Hoping this is a simple one.

Thanks, Christina

0694X00000G73XZQAZ.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 4

I think a custom field is probably the best way to accomplish this. If you're adding the field on a project form, this would be the formula:

IF(Alignment>=45,">=45","<45")

Then you can set up grouping by that field. If you don't already have it set up, I'd recommend having a "Admin Use" form onto all templates. That way, when you have a reporting field like this one, you can pop it into the admin form and it already exists on all jobs, so it's just a matter of recalculating the expressions.