Expand my Community achievements bar.

Can reviewer/requesters see dashboards/reports

Level 5
Hi All, I'm trying to add a dashboard to our clients- review/requester view. I addit the tab to the layout template- and the dashboard is showing up- but no data is pulling through? Can reviewer/requester licenses see reports/dashboards? The dashboard works fine in my view- admin?? Is there an access permission I haven't checked? I shared both the report and dashboard w/user..... tks Karen
6 Replies

Level 8
On your report, go to Report Actions -> Edit -> Report Settings and put your name in the “Run this report with the Access Rights of: “ field. [cid:image001.png@01D24A2E.627E2170]

Level 5
Adina- I tried that- it didn't work??? I must be missing something!

Level 8
The only other thing I would check is to see if they have access to view reports on their access level: [cid:image001.png@01D24A2F.D2197DD0] What kind of data is in the report?

Level 5
One thing to note- I'm using the TEST requester/reviewer persona that our consultant set up- but I don't think that should matter???

Level 5
Thanks everyone- I'm stumped. All the places you've indicated- I've checked, and the appropriate access levels are given? I may have to put a help ticket in.... tks Karen