Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Calendars Reporting or Administration

Level 10
Hi all, I am having a bit of trouble with calendars. It started when one of my partners created a calendar and needed my support configuring it. After realizing that this user's calendar was nowhere to be seen in my admin interface, I realized I must need to go run a report to get a list of calendars. However, no such report exists. My only way to gain access was to login as the users and share the report with myself. How am I to efficiently administer calendars and support users if I can't view them without first sharing them? Am I missing something here? I sure hope so.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Narayan. To find (and sometimes, to delete) other user's calendars, I use the API, like this: https://yourdomain.my.workfront.com/attask/api-internal/calend/search?fields=* You might also consider doing a Log In As, to see what the other user sees...but be aware that the first time you "look" at that person's calendar, it creates it, even if (in my case) it was just intentionally deleted via the API (by me). Regards, Doug