Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Calendar reports

Level 3
building calendar views is time consuming. I want to add filters across multiple jobs not individually. I feel this would be a great product upgrade. Please follow the link to IDEA exchange and vote. Thank you! https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115007373833-Calendar-Reports John Wamback J Jill
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 4
I agree. I really like calendars but building each one for each project team or group is really time consuming and it seems like we would just need to apply existing filters to make it work easily. Elizabeth Ross J Jill

Level 10
It probably won't cure all of your calendar concerns, but I did have some success in building a calendar view(report) and adding it to a dashboard. I made the dashboard a standard tab on the layout template so it is available for all projects. It seems to behave the same as imbedded reports on projects in the sense that it auto filters for the current project that you are in. This might help. Admin Kelly-Wehrmann SSFCU