Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Calculation on group Summary

Level 10
I have an Hours report that see total hours by user, total project/task hours (timeA), total non-project/task hours (timeB), the difference between timeA and timeB and lastly, what's supposed to be the difference/total hours. I'm having a bit of a problem with the last column. All columns have been summarized by SUM except the last column which I want the aggregate function to be Total difference/Total Hours. Is there an aggregate function that allows this instead of SUM, CNT? To give you an idea, User A | 5 | 3 | 2 | 1 | 1 where 5 is total hours, 3 is total task hours, 2 non task hours, 3-2=1 1 --> current function is SUM, there's 5 detail hours for User A. Instead of 1, this should be 1/5=.2 valueexpression=DIV(SUB(IF({hourType}.{countAsRevenue}=true, {hours}, "0"), IF({hourType}.{countAsRevenue}=false, {hours}, "0")),{hours}) Easy enough to calc when exported to excel but I am wondering if there's a way to do this on Workfront.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 5
You can do an aggregrator.valueexpression instead of aggregrator.function and aggregregator.valuefield. I haven't used it much but it's worth a try. Melinda Layten mlayten@gmail.com Independent Workfront Consultant

Level 10
I already tried aggregator.valueexpression before opening the thread, haven't been able to make it work. Nothing shows up in the grouped values. I agree though that Melinda deserves the scout badge!