Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Calculated Custom Fields on a Chart

Level 2
Hello, I have created a calculated custom field to show how many hours we're contracted to spend per month on a project (so it's Budgeted Hours/12). I'd like to display this on a report alongside Actual Hours. I can add the Custom Field as a column in my report, but it's not available as an option on my chart. Is this possible? If not, how can I show budgeted hours vs actual hours BY MONTH? Thanks in advance!
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 2
I realize this was almost 2 months ago. Did you figure it out? If you added it as a column and a grouping, you should be able to see it as an option in the chart. Hope I am too late answering this question. Ladell Fuqua Condé Nast | PubWorx Services, LLC

Level 4
The first thing to double check is if your number is aggregating (displaying the total on the grouping bar) It's the aggregates that can be graphed. The other issue is that you may need to do the calculation in the aggregate field specifically. Review the Advanced Reporting manual for some more information about aggregation. -- Melinda Layten, Senior Consultant Work Management Improvement CapabilitySource Phone: (484) 505-6855 site: www.capabilitysource.com email: melinda.layten@capabilitysource.com - we simplify your work so you can run your business -