Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Budgeted vs. Actual Cost Reporting

Level 2
Hello, I am trying to build a report that will compare budgeted vs. actual costs per month for our active projects, but am having trouble pulling budgeted costs. I can see our budgeted costs in the Resource Planning of the Business Case, broken down by job role, but I can't seem to find how to pull that field into a report. Has anyone else had this issue or successfully built a report on something similar? I have to imagine that plenty of organizations would like to have the ability to get more information on the budgeted costs that is more granular than just the overall budgeted cost. Thank you, Tina Plotner Project Coordinator Mountain West Farm Bureau
2 Replies

Level 10
I have used the Expenses form to do this and then made an Expense report using my fields and then made that into a dashboard that lives on a tab on all projects. Jill Ackerman

Level 10
Never mind my answer, you are asking about budgeted hours and time. I'm referring to the cost of producing a project. Jill Ackerman