Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Available for Contract Work

Level 3
Dear Community- Since I have seen postings for available WF opportunities, I hope it's OK for this "WF admin is available" post! My current contract is expiring soon and I'm willing to help other Workfront-centric teams with short or long-term admin needs. I have 4+ years of WF experience at the admin level and have completed all Advanced Reporting training. I have collaborated on three WF implementations, managing project components including business requirement gathering, process mapping, IT integration, WF setup, and user training along with day-to-day WF admin functions. My broader background is in digital marketing and operations and its intersection with data analytics. I can provide broader insights to teams looking to work across multiple marketing platforms, such as CMS or DAM, and can deliver useful business intelligence if I am tasked with mining existing datasets for unseen knowledge. I live in the Washington, D.C. metro area and my home office is configured to support any team remotely. Below is my contact information if you would like to have a discussion about how I may be able to help your team. Sincerely, Steve Teitelbaum e: steve@crossroadsanalytics.com p: 240-233-2813 w: www.linkedin.com/in/steitelbaum Steve Teitelbaum Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae)
0 Replies