Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

AtApps Excel Updater

Level 4
Hello NY User Group, Does anyone have any experience using AtApps Excel Updater? If so, have you found it to be valuable? If yes, how. If no, why not. With all of that said, is anyone using a similar tool? I appreciate any/all responses. Thank you in advance. Joanne - McCann Health
3 Replies

Level 1
Joanne, I do not, but I would like to see any responses you may receive. Always looking to learn more. Thanks, Michelle [NatSalesOps1] Michelle Rhoades Sr. Manager - Channel Operations 1 Verizon Way Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 O 908.559.8566| M 201.213.7777 Michelle.rhoades@verizonwireless.com< The information contained in this message and any attachment may be proprietary, confidential and privileged or subject to the work product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.

Level 2
Its a very good tool to save time. Keep in mind that you are charged per row. Have an estimate of the rows to be updated and make sure that you have the budget to pay for the tool usage. Vikram Potdar Project/Portfolio Mgr & Workfront Admin 860-655-9075 (mobile) vikrampotdar@yahoo.com

Level 1
I did use it to upload custom data and it worked fine. But the data to be uploaded must be in certain format and causes some issues at times. I would suggest you to create a test account, you would be getting a 25$ worth free access, Try uploading data and then see if it suits your purpose. Based on the results and amount of data you have, you can go ahead and buy the tool.