Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

ASIAPACCluster 1 Outage

Level 2
HI all, has anyone been able to find out more specific information on the downtime's for the scheduled outage (migration from cluster 1 to 5) due to take place tomorrow, in the middle of our workday. I can only get confirmation of a 4 hour outage 'window' starting from 12 Noon AEST. Apparently the system will only be down for about 30 mins - which is fine - but I cant seem to find out when that 30 minutes will start??? We have 220 users and I cant have them all stop or be on hold for an entire afternoon. Any one got any info?? :-) Melanie Metcalfe Foster Moore International Limited
3 Replies

Level 8
Dear Melanie, I haven't seen a notification for today, and the last notification of a maintenance window for CL01 I have was for 26/8/17 (only affecting Workfront Proof functions). I have sent a query to support regarding this, but could you please forward your notification notice to info@workmanagement.com.au The maintenance window for AMEA CL01 (there is no ASIAPAC cluster at this point in time) is supposed to be Midnight - 2:00 AM 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month (2:00 AM - 4:00 AM every 1st and 3rd Thursday GMT). Barry Buchanan Work Management Australia

Level 10
Hi - in July our migration was postponed to some point "after October", but I haven't heard anything recently about this. I'm hoping it's not going to be tomorrow during business hours also! I'll raise a ticket with Support to check. David Cornwell

Level 10
I haven't heard anything either to confirm when it's going to happen. Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD