Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Approver Checklist or Confirmation Message

Community Advisor
One of the teams in my instance has asked me to come up with some sort of way to alert users in an in-your-face kind of way that when they approve the proof they have agreed they have reviewed "x, y, and z." This is a very new concept to me so I'm wondering if anyone else does something similar to learn what some options are. Do you have an interactive PDF checklist of sorts? If so is it attached to the file or uploaded separately? I know Proof has the capability to have a pop-up message appear on load an on decision but it's my understanding that this message is universal to the instance and cannot be specific to teams. All suggestions/ideas are welcomed! Monique Evans Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 2

Hi Monique! We have a similar need at our organization. Curious to hear if you ended up implementing anything in your instance that worked out? We also looked into the pop-up message but we only want it for certain teams/workflows.

Community Advisor

Hi Alexandra,

We opted to go with an interactive PDF that the reviewer has to check off as well as approving the document itself. It seems to work well enough for accountability purposes.