Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Approval Report filter by Portfolio/Program

Level 2
I'm trying to create an Approval Report that pulls in documents that live in a specific program in a portfolio. In the filters tab, I have: document:programID=59dd484900daf1dd918e80707cd12ff0 document:programID_Mod=in But nothing is populating the report. Any ideas? Noah Wong BIOTRONIK, Inc.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 2

Hi Noah,

It looks like you are doing everything correctly here, but we have a Product bug on our hands. I've gone ahead and logged this as a bug for our Engineering team.

Here is the video I have shared with them: https://www.screencast.com/t/GAALftNiHMxg

The only workaround I can see for this issue would be setting a naming pattern/flag on the Projects within the portfolio, and then running a report on a "Project Name -> Contains." Given the number of Projects in the Portfolio, I understand this could be a bit annoying, but I believe that's the only workaround that exists right now.

If you log a bug with Customer Service to help track this issue, the internal issue they can reference is 19612338.

Thanks, and sorry for the pain, Haven Meyer QA Manager @ Workfront

Level 4
Hi, I know this is a super old thread, but has anyone figured out how to filter a proof report by Portfolio? Christine Zhu Chobani

Level 5

Hello! I'm trying to do that right now - filter a Proof Approval report by a Program. Any chance you figured it out?