Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Anyone using Google Docs and Proof successfully for stakeholder feedback?

Level 1

Our Content team uses Google Docs to draft things like articles and research surveys, and they occasionally have to send their drafts to an internal stakeholder with a Reviewer (free) license in Workfront for feedback. The Proofing tool is good for formalizing that process through the proofing workflow, but it has added a lot of extra steps for the workers sending the draft; they have to download their Google Doc as a Word Doc and upload it as a proof. Then, when they get comments on the proof, they have to have the proof open in one tab and their draft open in another to make revisions based on the feedback. I don't think we're using the tool in the most efficient way, and it's a pretty big pain point for the team. If anyone is using Google Docs for drafting, I'd love to hear your approach to gathering stakeholder feedback in a more efficient way than what we're doing currently.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies