Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Anyone have InMotion Experience?

Level 4
I'm looking for a customer who has experience with (or has replaced) InMotion. If you fit that description, let me know! Thanks! Sherry Arnold Workfront
3 Replies

Level 3
Hi Sherry! I replaced InMotion with Workfront when I worked at Acuity Brands last year. I would be happy to chat with you and/or connect you with some of my contacts that are still at Acuity that were on the Workfront implementation project & had used InMotion. Winfield Dean Intercontinental Hotels Group PLC

Level 6
We are currently using inMotionNow and will be migrating to Workfront when we complete our implementation. What questions do you have? Stephen Jonas Manager, Communications Resources & Programs Hawaii Medical Service Association

Level 4
That would be so awesome! Let me set you up as a reference really quick so that I can reward you with Workfront Pride points. Then I'll connect you to the Account exec who needs your help! I'll be in touch soon! Thanks so much! Sherry Sherry Arnold Workfront