Expand my Community achievements bar.

Any users groups meetings in the Houston area?

Level 2
Hi there: Are there any users groups meetings in our area. I'm attending one in Dallas this month but wondered if there were any closer to home for a more frequent opportunity to attend. Dawn McPherson, PSM I, CSSB TDECU
1 Reply

Level 5
Hello Dawn, We are planning to do a Southeast Texas User Group in June. In order to incorporate more customers, the Southeast Texas group will include San Antonio and Austin as well as Huston. We have validated with several customers that travel between those three cities would be better than only having the Dallas/Ft. Worth group in Texas. Having driven all the way from Salt Lake City Utah to Austin myself a few summers ago, I understand how much Texas there is! We will do our best to accommodate as many customers in the area as possible, so I think that alternating between those three cities is the best option. We are currently looking for hosts in any of those three cities, but would like to do one in San Antonio or Austin since we have done Huston already in the past. Any volunteer hosts in those two cities would be awesome! Just reach out to me if you have the space and would like to host a group some time in June. Thanks! Alison Milbury Workfront Community Manager