Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

All Projects - Custom View Column Widths

Level 2
Has anybody else noticed this problem? Since the recent update to 18.2 the column widths on a custom view I created now default to something close to evenly distributed every time I log out and then log back in. This didn't happen before. I've tried editing the view in text mode and using the (usewidths=true) and (widths=xxx) code for each column, but this doesn't have any effect, at least not in the all projects view tab. Steve Boothby CMC Rescue
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 2
Hi Steve, yes I noticed the same issue so I went back and re-read the release notes and yep, it says it's only temporary. Brenda Lemmon Alpine Banks of Colorado

Level 4
yes you are right. I used the feedback button to share my thoughts. I also mentioned the double scroll bar. I asked for a fixed right side column to lock itself to the screen size. maybe they will put it back to a more useful page soon. Samantha Williams GameStop Corp.