Expand my Community achievements bar.

Agile

Level 1
I've got a couple of Agile related questions for the group: Why is the kanban board in WorkFront missing the swim lanes? Even when I go to the storyboard, I am unable to see assignee's names; only their avatar, why? Additionally, why are agile teams forced to decide between scrum and kanban? We use both. Thanks for your help, Jennifer Jennifer Ervin Books-A-Million, Inc.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Jennifer, I'll take a shot at this. Let me know if this helps at all. Why is the kanban board in WorkFront missing the swim lanes? - I do see swim lanes in Kan Ban. Which part do you see missing? Even when I go to the storyboard, I am unable to see assignee's names; only their avatar, why? - That's the default view, but you can add the Assigned To: Name field to the story card if you go to the Team Settings. Additionally, why are agile teams forced to decide between scrum and kanban? We use both. - I think WF's thinking would be a team is either running in Kan Ban or Scrum, but they don't run both at the same time. It would be difficult for a team to do that based on the nature of each method. But you could certainly have one team as Kan Ban and another team as Scrum. They would just have to be two different teams.