Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Adoption/Compliance Reporting

Level 5
Hi All, As I'm about to Go Live w/our instance on Ocober 3rd, I'm thinking of ways I can track user adoption/engagement. Do any of you have reports that you use to audit user engagement? i.e- are folks using the tool the way they are supposed to be? I know I'll have to identify what I want to measure- but just curious what other people track? timesheets- are folks putting their time in on a weekly basis are workers closing out tasks when they're done are workers assigning a % complete on tasks that have a duration (let's say longer than a week) are project managers following all their documentation responsibilities? are there ways to run a report on documents uploaded into the system? tks! Karen
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 5
Sounds like you have a good handle on what may be important in your environment. As to documents, that can be tricky, but with a little creativity you can set it up. The key really would be to have a standard against which you measure. For example, you can identify the documents by using a custom form with a field called "Document Type" with a radio button to tell you if it is a charter, requriements doc, contract, technical specification, test plan, etc. Then you can quickly filter in or our based on that. We use this method to pull a listing with hot links to all the monthly quad-chart style status reports for each project currently in progress.