Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Adobe Extension

Level 5
Hey Folks, I'm testing out the adobe extension for my designers to use with the proofing tool. I'm testing the workflow to export from indesign as a pdf into the workfront project. I could have sworn two weeks ago when I tested this- I could export into a folder at the project level. Now when I test it- it doesn't give me this option- I can upload at the task level or document level- but NOT into a folder. Am I missing something? I KNOW I did this before.....thanks in advance! tks Karen Karen Rutz Harvard: Alumni Affairs & Development
0 Replies

Level 5

answered my own question! see screen shot- once you click on the project- there's a choice to "click on to select folder" : )

Karen Karen Rutz Harvard: Alumni Affairs & Development0690z000007ZhZfAAK.png

Administrator
Don't you love how just saying the question out loud can help you answer your question sometimes? 🙂 Glad you got it figured out! Kyna Baker Customer Content and Community Manager Workfront

Level 5
Kyna- Yes! LOL! Karen Rutz Harvard: Alumni Affairs & Development

Level 5
Hi @Karen Rutz , I've asked our creative team to investigate this option. Once your testing is done, or after you've rolled this out to the team and used it a bit, would love to read your feedback on the experience results. Hybrid Newbie, Tammie Bouchard National Safety Council