Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Adobe Analytics and Campaign

Level 4
The attached document references integrations with Adobe Campaign and Adobe Analytics. How do these work? Is there documentation anywhere? Daniel Cooley Rego Consulting daniel.cooley@regoconsulting.com
4 Replies

Level 5
The Adobe CC Workfront connector is available in the Adobe Cloud Connector App. The AEM-Workfront Integration is an Adobe product. Melinda Layten Technical Project Manager - API and Integration Workfront

Level 5
Hi Daniel. In addition to what Melinda said, we also integrate with Adobe Campaign Classic via a Workfront Fusion connector. We can demo it to you if you are interested. As for the integration with Adobe Analytics, I believe it's built by a partner. Hayk Falakyan Workfront

Level 4
Thanks for the info. So there is no integration for Cloud Campaign? A Workfront partner offers an Adobe Analytics integration? Daniel Cooley Rego Consulting daniel.cooley@regoconsulting.com

Level 4
Hi Hayk, I looked in Fusion and I could not find the Adobe Campaign Classic connector. Daniel Cooley Rego Consulting daniel.cooley@regoconsulting.com