Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adjust Formula/Using "Between"

Level 1
Hey All- Back during Leap, Allen from Workfront crafted the formula below, which will be used for our vendor scorecard. The formula compares Planned versus Actual Completion dates and groups them into three categories. It will allow them to see - if an item is late - how late it actually was. I have now realized the formula needs adjustment. There are three periods: "On Time" which is on time to 3 days late, "One Week Late" which should be 3 to 7 days late, and "Late" or anything beyond 7 days late. The formula is messing up the "One Week Late" section. Instead of the >3 and <7 period, it's grouping a lot of the "On Time" portion there. How can I adjust it to function properly? IF(ISBLANK(Actual Completion Date),"",IF(WEEKDAYDIFF(Planned Completion Date,Actual Completion Date)>="1"&&WEEKDAYDIFF(Planned Completion Date,Actual Completion Date)<="3","On Time", IF(WEEKDAYDIFF(Planned Completion Date,Actual Completion Date)<="7","One Week Late", IF(WEEKDAYDIFF(Planned Completion Date,Actual Completion Date)>"7","Late","")))) Thanks! Lauren Newman LaCrosse Footwear, Inc.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies