Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Adding Custom Fields to System Emails

Level 2
My company has been using Workfront Proof since 2014 back when it was ProofHQ. We've started investigating using Custom Fields to add agency specific information such as job number for billing. When using custom fields, the new section appears within the reviewer/approver web browser under proof information. We would also like that custom field information to appear within the system-generated email whenever we share a proof with someone. I haven't found any setting that would allow this, and wanted to know if this is possible or if we're only limited to viewing the custom field information via the Administrator interface and the Proof Reviewing interface. Matt Harabin McCan Managed Markets A McCann Health Company
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 2

We would like that too! We have custom-generated job numbers, and the proofs don't show those. (Actually what we would want to show up in the emails would be the Project Name [contains our custom job #].)