Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Adding a team profile photo

Level 1
We use Workfront for Agile. Is there a way to add a profile photo to represent a scrum team? Right now we're just seeing a default photo with the blue outline people when viewing a task the team is assigned to. We haven't been able to find the setting that allows you to replace the photo with our own. Thanks for your help! Sara Tripp Modern Marketing Concepts
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 3
I think this is what you're referring to ... The Agile team page uses the avatar photos each team member uploads. Go to the avatar icon on the far-right of the global navigation bar, click and select My Settings. In the top section, there's an option to upload a photo. Once each team member does that, the user avatar photos show at the top of the Agile team page and the assignments on the story cards will display each user's picture. Allison Lippert Training Manager Workfront allisonlippert@workfront.com

Level 1
No, actually I'm looking to add an avatar for the entire team. See what I'm referring to below (in the red box): Is it possible to add a photo to represent the WHOLE team? Thanks! Sara Tripp Senior Copywriter Modern Marketing Concepts