Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adding a custom form to a project via API V4

Level 1
How can I associate an additional custom form with a project via API V4? I can't find a way to access the collection of forms, but only the primary form, via categoryID. I'm concerned that a PUT with &updates={'categoryID':'$newCategory'} would overwrite the existing primary form association rather than add to the category list/collection. Feel free to suggest a specific solution in a higher version if this can't be done in V4, but I most need a quick solution compatible with V4 if one exists. Thanks! Rick Van Surksum Altice USA
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 4
I'm trying to access the Project Details (fields on the overview tab) using the API in visual Studio.net. i downloaded the sample .NET app and got it to work listing all projects. i just need to get the details for each project. anyone have a solution or example? this is the first time using the API. Dim projects As JToken = client.Search(ObjCode.PROJECT, New With {Key .groupID = userGroupID}) this command gets me all the current projects. thanks