Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Actual Dates

Level 3
Hello, Are "actual date completed" editable? We had projects that were finished but not marked completed until recently. This is showing the "actual date completed" as late. Is there a way to change this? Thank you! Marisol Campos MarisolCampos Creative
5 Replies

Employee
Hi Marisol - yes the actual completion date of a project should be editable per this documentation article... check it out! https://experience.workfront.com/s/article/Understanding-the-Actual-Completion-Date-of-a-Project-432... Kyna Baker Customer Content and Community Manager Workfront

Level 2

Hi Kyra, I recently ran into the same issue as Marisol. I checked out the article, however, when you go to Project Details> Overview>Edit, there is no field for actual completion date. It is similarly non-existent under Edit Project. If it is supposed to be visible and editable, it would be great to have the bug fixed. Susie Lage Western Digital Corporation0690z000007ZhQ7AAK.png

Level 7
The key in the help article is that: "The latest Actual Completion Date from a project's tasks will be used as the Actual Completion Date for the entire project." If you need to adjust a Project's Actual Completion Date, you'll need to adjust the last Task's Actual Completion Date. If you go into Task Details --> Edit Overview, you can adjust the last Task's Actual Completion Date, which in turn will adjust the Project's Actual Completion Date. Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services

Level 3
********* UPDATE: Thanks everyone! The article really helped out, I should have researched a little harder on this but that definitely works. Thanks again! Marisol Campos MarisolCamposCreative

Employee
Yay! I'm glad it helped. @Terry Hynd - thanks for jumping in here and calling that out for all of us. Kyna Baker Customer Content and Community Manager Workfront