Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Actual Completion Date not accurately logged

Level 2
For about the past two weeks, I've noticed the Actual Completion Date is recording a completely different time and date than when the task is checked off as completed. I've seen issues like: a task completed on 4/16/19 2:28pm display an actual date of 4/8/2019 1:00pm. a task completed on 4/12/19 at 10:35am be listed as completed 4/11 at 3:59pm Three tasks in one project all checked off at once on 4/18 at 10:47am be listed three different dates but all the same incorrect time. They showed up as 4/16 3:00pm, 4/17 3:00pm, and 4/18 3:00pm. Has anyone else been having this issue? It's all over the place, back dating and forward dating, and seems to have no relevancy to time zone settings. C. Martin
3 Replies

Level 10
Hi Chrystal, I've not observed that incorrect Actual Completion Dates behavior, but it sounds like a bug, so I'd suggest you call support (844-306-4357). If you can provide a video and/or "at will" example to replicate it, I'm sure they'd appreciate it (and perhaps post it here too, so others are aware of what you're observing). Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads

Level 2
Thanks, Doug. I have screenshots and video of the issue. I just can't seem to get Customer Support to respond. Chrystal Martin UCLA Extension

Level 7
Hey Chrystal, That's odd, though I might be able to explain the lack of response on us switching to a new ticketing system. If you want to PM me your case number, I can review it and ensure we get a timely response for you. In regards to the original issue, can you check your settings in Setup -> Project Preferences -> Tasks & Issues -> Actual Dates and see if "When a task or issue is completed, set the Actual Completion Date to..." and verify if it's set to "Now" or "The Planned Completion Date"? I've seen that one throw people off. Thanks! Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront