Expand my Community achievements bar.

2019 release roadmap available?

Level 6
Has this been made available? Among other questions, a good amount of users are wondering if the ability to upload documents directly from Home is in the plan for this year. Thanks! Catherine Hayes The Channel Company
11 Replies

Level 10
I'd love to see an updated roadmap also. Espcecially regarding Resource Management (including reporting on it), Analytics and Home. David Cornwell

Level 4
I think the plan is present the roadmap at Leap. I think this is too long to wait (UK Leap is in June), so we have been asking our CSM to try and make it available to us earlier. Worth a try! Olivia Harrison Telegraph Media Group Limited

Level 6
Even waiting for LEAP in May is also too long before knowing the roadmap for the 2019 updates. 2019.1 is out, so it would be great to see what other changes Workfront has their eyes on for the rest of the year. They don't have to share the finer details right now. Just say what the broad areas are going to be. Jared Mauch Crown Equipment Corporation

Level 6
Agreed. It would be very helpful to even have a birds eye view so that I can at least ballpark my replies to user inquires. Catherine Hayes The Channel Company

Level 2
@Dustin Martin any advise? Thanks, Sarah

Level 7
Hi Sarah, I would recommend talking with your Account reps on any potential roadmaps. As for in Support, here's what we provide for current and upcoming functionality: https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/categories/202585498-Product-Announcements Thanks! Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront

Level 5
The next roadmap call will be in March. Look for more information on the community site and in your announcement center soon. Melinda Layten Technical Project Manager - API and Integration Workfront

Level 10
Hi - I see this is now scheduled. Timing-wise it is at 2am for me. Do you know if I need to register in order to get an invite to watch it after the event, or will the video be posted somewhere regardless? David Cornwell

Level 3
Hi David! I just clicked the link on the email invite and it says to register and you'll get the recording after. Can't make it? Register anyway and we'll send you the recording. Tina Huang Optum

Level 3
Whoops I just realized the webinar was on 3/19. I filled out the registration form just now and it took me directly to the recording page & the video starting playing. Curious to see if I'll get something sent to me later! Tina Huang Optum

Level 3
Thank you Kyna! Tina Huang Optum