Below are some enhancements could really boost the usefulness of the Adobe Workfront plugin.
- When looking at proof comments, could there be a thumbnail image of the page showing the type of markup and where it was marked on the proof? So you could see an arrow pointing to part of the page, or the rectangle, or where text was selected. Right now, being able to view proof comments isn't useful since there is no context as to where that comment is within the document.
- In proof comments, if someone attaches a link, could there be a hyperlink to view or download their attachment? Right now, no attachments show.
- When creating a proof, the ability to add reviewers (or other proof types) instead of only approvers.
- Could their be a notification icon that reflects the notification icon in Workfront?
- It would be great if we could adjust task assignments, project owners, or project status directly from the plugin.
Why is this feature important to you:
I think this plugin has a lot of potential, but there are some key features missing that currently limit its effectiveness for our team.