Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe RTCDP contextual data mapping Generative AI Models Like Gemini & OpenAI

Level 2

I have recently encountered a scenario where the Client wanted to provide real-time updates to product designs based on customer feedback or responses related to color combination and interest. Based on this new designs can be shown in near real-time and on big screens in the stores. has anyone done any kind of generative AI integration with CDP or do you have some Ideas on how we can connect it with CDP? example: Image variation generation can be use case, or various themes can be generated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

hi @abhishek2307 ,

We have implemented a similar scenario using the architecture @_Manoj_Kumar_  mentioned in the response. Here the middleware used is Adobe IO that would verify the Profile from RTCDP and will further call the AI platform for the requisite functionality.

Warm Regards,

Reena

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @abhishek2307  You don't have to integrate any AI assistance with CDP for to achieve this. CDP will give you a basic design to present to a customer based on eligibility.

You will have to create a middleware which will render the the base design and then communication with any GEN AI platform to make updates to the existing design.

I would design this in this way.

_Manoj_Kumar__0-1722213696020.png

Having this middleware can help you in connecting to any existing LLMs or checkup your brand guidelines before rendering any design directly from any GEN AI service.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Correct answer by
Level 3

hi @abhishek2307 ,

We have implemented a similar scenario using the architecture @_Manoj_Kumar_  mentioned in the response. Here the middleware used is Adobe IO that would verify the Profile from RTCDP and will further call the AI platform for the requisite functionality.

Warm Regards,

Reena