Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

metrics and equals: how to identify on my site

Level 1

hi, i need some information to my web site, i need to know what metrics can be equals to: 

- download catalog

- request brochure

- estimate request

If someone has a report related to the automotive, can be more useful. Thanks!
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jose, 

Basically the below are CTA's and it would depend on the Adobe Analytics Implementation on your website on How and in which Success Events  (Event 1 , Event 2) etc these events are being recoreded. Hence I would recommed you toget in touch with Adobe Analytics implementation expert for your website and ask them for "Solution Design Reference" i.e. SDR for your website and the SDR will have a mapping of CTA's (Website Success Metrics) with Adobe Analytics Success Events.

• download catalog
  • request brochure
  • estimate request

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jose, 

Basically the below are CTA's and it would depend on the Adobe Analytics Implementation on your website on How and in which Success Events  (Event 1 , Event 2) etc these events are being recoreded. Hence I would recommed you toget in touch with Adobe Analytics implementation expert for your website and ask them for "Solution Design Reference" i.e. SDR for your website and the SDR will have a mapping of CTA's (Website Success Metrics) with Adobe Analytics Success Events.

• download catalog
  • request brochure
  • estimate request

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal