Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Capture User experience rating and Drop down list values

Level 3

How do i capture User experience rating (star rating) and Drop down list values in a form using Adobe Dynamic Tag Management? I'm trying to track them from this webpage Share Feedback on Your VITAS Hospice Experience | VITAS Healthcare

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

It looks like you're already capturing event40 on click of any star, I would just use js to determine which n-th chld (star) was clicked, or add .star-1, .star-2, .star-3... as classes on each star for exact determination

Then once you know which star, pipe that into an eVar or prop on the event40 rule.

specifically for DTM, you need to determine business case. Are you collecting on click (event40), or on submit of the form.

then you would create a data element to reference in the event rules.

The data element should return which star, and which form option was selected.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 3

It looks like you're already capturing event40 on click of any star, I would just use js to determine which n-th chld (star) was clicked, or add .star-1, .star-2, .star-3... as classes on each star for exact determination

Then once you know which star, pipe that into an eVar or prop on the event40 rule.

specifically for DTM, you need to determine business case. Are you collecting on click (event40), or on submit of the form.

then you would create a data element to reference in the event rules.

The data element should return which star, and which form option was selected.