Expand my Community achievements bar.

Suggest a Topic

Level 10

Community Members,

Is there an item in Core Services you are struggling with? Is there something you'd like to know more about? If so, please comment on this discussion or like an existing reply to vote on that item. As soon as we get enough interest in a topic. I'll either create a video, knowledge base post, or webinar around that topic and feature it on the community.

Thanks,
Jantzen

Core Services Community Manager

1 Reply

Level 1

Hi there - yes, I have an item with Adobe's core services that I am struggling with ... it's MUSE being discontinued (or sacrificed because of other directions that Adobe is taking).  I don't care how many times I have to post in these forums ... Adobe needs to take note as there are Adobe users who are really hurting because of this decision.  MUSE is a core service to many businesses ... and are there because Adobe had their customers "buy into" the whole product and  it's future ... and now it has been taken away along with Business Catalyst.  Big mistake, big, huge ... I have to go shopping now (for a new range of creative software) ... as now, I cannot bring myself to trust in Adobe, let alone this Experience Cloud.