Expand my Community achievements bar.

Initializing app builder project failing because of limited permissions under C:/users folder in windows 11

Level 1

Hi Team,

I am trying to initialize an app builder project using  aio cli commands . After following the initial steps like selecting org , project , template etc when it is trying to bootstrap the project , I am getting an error.

dushyantchauhan_0-1702660115178.png

recently there has been some changes in my organization and because of that we don't have admin access .  So I don't have access to this default user folder  but somehow this process is trying to scan this folder not sure why . Although I am trying to generate the project under C:\App_builder_projects folder and my local user folder is also different than default user folder.  

It used to work previously when I had admin access and I had build one app for custom asset compute worker but now it is not working . 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 5

@dushyantchauhan can u try All Templates instead of Templates supported by my org? Searching your Org templates will scan certain spots which is blocked by your org policy. Try changing to All Templates instead.