Expand my Community achievements bar.

Custom webpack configure

Level 2

Hi

Here is my requirement where am using headless app, post invoking I want to push data to Adobe campaign classic through acc-js-sdk but in this sdk canvas module has been used so when I run aio app deploy/run I am getting below error.

Naveen_Srinivas_0-1651053392309.png

so now in order to support canvas.node file I need to use node-loader but am not able to find webpack.config.js file to update so is there any way I can resolve this?

@SarahXu  Can you please help?

Thanks

Naveen

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Employee

I found this 

https://github.com/purplecabbage/firefly-custom-webpack

Jesse is one of the masterminds behind app builder so I am assuming it works.  I have not tried. 

Level 2

Above link suggests to do post building app but for me its happening while building app itself (aio app deploy/run).

Employee

Very good point...

I do not know the answer off hand but one good thing is that its all open source 
adobe/aio-cli-plugin-app: Create, Build and Deploy Cloud Native Applications (github.com)

CLI root project 

adobe/aio-cli: Adobe I/O Extensible CLI (github.com)

That is a good place to look to figure out how it works and see if there is a way to override. If its not possible to override you could fork the app plugin and make your own version of it that does what you need it to.  Way more work than a simple config overload that is for sure.  

Level 2

Okay, I tried to update build-action.js but getting build error now like below kind of blocked.

node:internal/process/promises:279
triggerUncaughtException(err, true /* fromPromise */);