Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

VEC not loading in Target tool.

Level 2

Hi All,

We internally has issues loading VEC campaigns in Target tool. We have tried to login outside firewall it worked. We have VEC helper installed too. I am able to see target libraries loading aswell. It takes forever to load and never loads.

What could be the reason this issue. Is there anything we have to whitelist to get it work. We have tried several options internally, not able to get it work.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @suhasRakam , 

Could you please try disabling EEC ( Enhanced Experience composer )and then try loading the website in VEC. EEC when enabled, adds a proxy environment to help you in opening iframe bursting sites. The request for these proxy server may be getting blocked on your internal network.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @suhasRakam , 

Could you please try disabling EEC ( Enhanced Experience composer )and then try loading the website in VEC. EEC when enabled, adds a proxy environment to help you in opening iframe bursting sites. The request for these proxy server may be getting blocked on your internal network.

Level 2
Hi @Gaurav_Singh, Thanks for your quick response. I have checked EEC, we have it turned off already. Is there anything I can check, PLMK. Thank you.