Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Using exported AEM Experience Fragment to Adobe Target not working

Level 3

Dear All, 
We are using AEM cloud and have been able to export the experience fragments from AEM to Adobe Target. They show under Offers inside Adobe Target. However, when I create an activity, and try to replace the content with Experience Fragment, it shows 0 results. 

Has anyone else facing the same issue? Is there anything I am missing ? Please find below the screenshots - 

jainrupal2408_0-1708597420090.png

jainrupal2408_1-1708597464113.png

Many thanks

Best,

Rupal

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

I found the root cause. While exporting the Experience Fragment, I need to make sure it is exported in "HTML" format. This can be done by selecting export format either "HTML" or "HTML&JSON" . 

Once HTML version of XF is exported and seen in Offers tab, then it can be used in VEC.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

How are you creating your Target activity? If you're creating it via the Visual Editor then you would only see HTML Experience Fragments when using that "Replace Content > Experience Fragment" option

Level 3

Dear @alexbishop ,
Yes I am using VEC Editor. Do you mean any of my components which have clientlib or JS code wouldn't be visible?
If not, then how can I utilize those?

Correct answer by
Level 3

I found the root cause. While exporting the Experience Fragment, I need to make sure it is exported in "HTML" format. This can be done by selecting export format either "HTML" or "HTML&JSON" . 

Once HTML version of XF is exported and seen in Offers tab, then it can be used in VEC.