Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

type in Target Delivery API response

Community Advisor

Hi Team,

I was using Delivery API for Adobe Target Recommendations Activity. I get "html" as "type" in response.

What other values could be present here ?

LordOfTheRings_0-1667899939492.png

content has "\" , can we have refined response in the content like defined in the design ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @ambikaTewari_ATCI 

I created a test Recommendations Criteria (HTML Design was disabled), and checked the response from the Delivery API.

It shows me the same output - content type = html

Jacob_T1_0-1668470668210.png

Jacob_T1_1-1668470671857.png

You will need to parse the response escaped string into actual JSON, process to do this will vary depending on the what environment you are calling the API with

Example: In JavaScript I can use replaceAll('\n','') and then JSON.parse() to convert the response content to JSON.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hey @ambikaTewari_ATCI 

I guess type depends on type of offer that you are creating for particular mbox in adobe target. Maybe you could try creating activity with JSON offer. 

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @ambikaTewari_ATCI 

I created a test Recommendations Criteria (HTML Design was disabled), and checked the response from the Delivery API.

It shows me the same output - content type = html

Jacob_T1_0-1668470668210.png

Jacob_T1_1-1668470671857.png

You will need to parse the response escaped string into actual JSON, process to do this will vary depending on the what environment you are calling the API with

Example: In JavaScript I can use replaceAll('\n','') and then JSON.parse() to convert the response content to JSON.