Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Target Vs Site Catalyst Orders Not Lining Up

Level 1

I have both my Test & Target and Site Catalyst tracking order conversion on the last page of checkout.  But I am seeing drastically different numbers.  Can anyone make suggestions on why there are such large discrepancies in the numbers or where to start looking? 

I am new to both Site Catalyst and Test & Target so this may be a pretty generic question.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Joseph,

I apologize for the inconvenience. 

It needs a manual intervention and debugging to check what could be going wrong. I would suggest you to kindly log a ticket with the client care and have them troubleshoot it.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for reaching out to Adobe Community.

Could you please elaborate on how you are tracking the orders in both and how big is the discrepancy? 

Thanks!

Level 1

This is what I have gotten from coworkers.  They are both firing on the same order confirmation page.

Site Catalyst: Uses the Page Data Layer to capture orders

Test and Target: Uses an Mbox on the page to capture orders

I am not sure what the difference in those are or if that could be the reason why there is a dependency.

Site catalyst is showing about 190 orders whereas test and target is showing about 30 orders for the same time frame.

Sorry I don't have more info, but I am new to both tools so just trying to get a handle on things.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Joseph,

I apologize for the inconvenience. 

It needs a manual intervention and debugging to check what could be going wrong. I would suggest you to kindly log a ticket with the client care and have them troubleshoot it.

Thanks!

Level 1

Hey Shekhar, 

We are having the same issue that orders captured in Target are much less than in Omniture. Do you know any possible reasons?

Thanks, 

Laura

Level 10

Hi Laura,

It needs a thorough debugging to check How the order confirmation Mbox has been implemented on your website . We would suggest you to kindly log a ticket with the client care and have them troubleshoot it.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal