Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Target mbox error

Level 2

Hi, I am getting the below warning and in addition a network error for loading global mbox. Any idea what is happening here as it was working fine till morning. 

Warning: utag.js:210 AT: Rendering mbox failed target-global-mbox Error: Network request failed
at Tt.n.onerror (utag.js:210:10139)

Error:

Sahana_S_0-1691489456362.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Thanks for the help @alexbishop . I saw that the request is passing through outside the organization n/w and hence it was observed that the domain that was timing out was marked as malicious on our end. proxy changes have been requested after which it should work fine.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Could you provide a URL where you see the error happening? You can also send it via a private message if you prefer

Correct answer by
Level 2

Thanks for the help @alexbishop . I saw that the request is passing through outside the organization n/w and hence it was observed that the domain that was timing out was marked as malicious on our end. proxy changes have been requested after which it should work fine.