Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Some queries

Level 7

Hi all,

1. Why should we use A4T, as opposed to Adobe Analytics?

2. How does Adobe Target get experiences to suggest to aem? We cant create experiences in Target.correct? Exporting from aem?

3. What is Real time personalization? Default personalization in Target is not real time?

I highly appreciate all your responses.

Thanks,

RK.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi @nsvsrk ,

Please refer my comments inline.

What is it that A4T does that normal Adobe Analytics does not? Is it an alternative for Adobe Analytics?

-> A4T is adobe Target reporting integration, you can see Target reports in your normal adobe analytics.

2. Target suggests AEM the personalized content correct? Does it share the experiences to aem to display? If so how the experiences get in to Target in the first place?

-> By using Target, you can personalised your experience as per activity. You can personalized your content without development on your site using Target. You can remove devloper dependency.

Creating them in aem and exporting to target?

Or creating in Target directly?

-> You can create activity in AEM if you had proper target integration there so that you can see create activity and experience option in AEM or Create activity in Adobe Target and personalized the content as per your requirement in Target tool.

3. By real time personalization, I thought no latency in personalization, but immediate. Is this not possible using just Target?

->No, you need CDP audience for real time personalization.

I hope, this will help you.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 8

Hi @nsvsrk ,

A4T:

Adobe Analytics for Target (A4T) is a cross-solution integration that lets you create activities based on Analytics conversion metrics and audience segments. The A4T integration lets you use Analytics reports to examine your results. If you use Analytics as the reporting source for an activity, all reporting and segmentation for that activity is based on Analytics data collection.

Refer: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/target/using/integrate/a4t/a4t

#2 Can you please more elaborate, Are you looking for creating target activities  in AEM or creating Experience fragment in AEM and shared with Adobe Target.

#3 For real time personalization refer: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/platform-learn/tutorials/destinations/target/next-hit-per...

We can do real time personalization using real time CDP data.

Ex: If you open amazon homepage then you clicked on Women fashion category and click on Dresses. After that if you click on amazon icon, amazon homepage will open and you can see the Women Dresses related banner on that page as per the target activity creation. That means in the same session you can see personalization related your page activities.

Level 7

Hi @prads, Thanks for the reply.

1. What is it that A4T does that normal Adobe Analytics does not? Is it an alternative for Adobe Analytics?

2. Target suggests AEM the personalized content correct? Does it share the experiences to aem to display? If so how the experiences get in to Target in the first place?

3. By real time personalization, I thought no latency in personalization, but immediate. Is this not possible using just Target?

Thanks,

RK.

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi @nsvsrk ,

Please refer my comments inline.

What is it that A4T does that normal Adobe Analytics does not? Is it an alternative for Adobe Analytics?

-> A4T is adobe Target reporting integration, you can see Target reports in your normal adobe analytics.

-> By using Target, you can personalised your experience as per activity. You can personalized your content without development on your site using Target. You can remove devloper dependency.

-> You can create activity in AEM if you had proper target integration there so that you can see create activity and experience option in AEM or Create activity in Adobe Target and personalized the content as per your requirement in Target tool.

->No, you need CDP audience for real time personalization.

I hope, this will help you.