Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Revenue not being tracked alongside view mbox revenue goal

Level 1

I'm having difficulties passing revenue through the newer websdk to Target.

With a campaign setup with the revenue metric for an mbox `order-confirmation`, I see only a zero value AOV.

I'm triggering the event with:

alloy("sendEvent", {
  "renderDecisions": true,
  "decisionScopes": [
    "order-confirmation"
  ],
  "xdm": {
    "commerce": {
      "order": {
        "purchaseID": "a8g784hjq1mnp7",
        "purchaseOrderNumber": "VAU3127",
        "currencyCode": "CAD",
        "priceTotal": 75
      },
      "purchases": {
        "value": 1
      }
    }
  }
})

This should in theory be the equivalent to previously using at.js, but doesn't seem to be being passed on.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

There is work ongoing to update the docs/process of doing this; however, currently you can include the _experience.decisioning object in the request that you make, and populate that with AT activity data including id, scope & scopeDetails. There is a code example of how you would access that information and populate the id, scope & scopeDetails objects here

So the body of your Edge event would look something like:
Skærmbillede 2024-02-07 kl. 13.11.41.png 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

There is work ongoing to update the docs/process of doing this; however, currently you can include the _experience.decisioning object in the request that you make, and populate that with AT activity data including id, scope & scopeDetails. There is a code example of how you would access that information and populate the id, scope & scopeDetails objects here

So the body of your Edge event would look something like:
Skærmbillede 2024-02-07 kl. 13.11.41.png 

Level 2

Hi @alexbishop 

By the screenshot attached in your comment, do you mean for each activity we need to send event separtely currently as alloy configuration for revenue goal is yet to be completely configured.
In my case, i see orders coming in for revenue but not other like AOV,total sales etc
Kindly help