Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Recommending a products which added recently to site within last six months

Level 3

Hey Experts!

Hi Team,

I have a scenario, I have to recommend a product which added recently to site within last six months

For this I have to setup a rule inside a criteria, what could be the steps or better option to filter down these product.
I have a parameter which available of last published date, since my condtion is last six i'm bit confused coz i do have the date parameter as string.

Really i doo not know how to setup  this filter rule, need your help.

Tagging Top contributors for a quick response
Really love your contribution guys.
@PratheepArunRaj @nnakirikanti @alexbishop @Gokul_Agiwal @Perrin_Ennen 
Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Guys Sorry to Bug you but I found  some relevant content here.
nevermind
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target/using/recommendations/recommendations-faq/recommendat...

How can I recommend only new articles or videos?

Some customers in media and publishing want to ensure that recommended items include only the newest articles or videos. As an example, a Target customer used the following approach to recommend articles fewer than 60 days old:

1. Pass the article publish date, in YYMMDDD format, as a custom entity attribute.
  2. Create a profile script that is today’s date minus 60 days, also in YYYYMMDD format.
  3. Use a dynamic inclusion filter in the criteria so that publish date > today's date minus 60 days.

Pass the publish date as a custom entity attribute:

Entity attribute Example
issueDate2021218
lastViewDate2021701
parentCategorycommentary
publishDate20210113
publishDateDisplayJan 13, 2021

Configure the profile script:

Configure the inclusion rule:

NOTE

This example could also be accomplished using parameter matching and passing the priorDate60 value as an mbox parameter.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 3

Guys Sorry to Bug you but I found  some relevant content here.
nevermind
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target/using/recommendations/recommendations-faq/recommendat...

How can I recommend only new articles or videos?

Some customers in media and publishing want to ensure that recommended items include only the newest articles or videos. As an example, a Target customer used the following approach to recommend articles fewer than 60 days old:

1. Pass the article publish date, in YYMMDDD format, as a custom entity attribute.
  2. Create a profile script that is today’s date minus 60 days, also in YYYYMMDD format.
  3. Use a dynamic inclusion filter in the criteria so that publish date > today's date minus 60 days.

Pass the publish date as a custom entity attribute:

Entity attribute Example
issueDate2021218
lastViewDate2021701
parentCategorycommentary
publishDate20210113
publishDateDisplayJan 13, 2021

Configure the profile script:

Configure the inclusion rule:

NOTE

This example could also be accomplished using parameter matching and passing the priorDate60 value as an mbox parameter.