Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Product Data not getting index in Adobe Target (Recommendations)

Level 3

Hi Team,

When I try to store product data feed to be used in Recommendations. The Feed section shows that data has been injected successfully:

rkmk107_0-1717869247829.png

But when I try to search the products in Catalog, no products are visible. I tried multiple time but its not working. Can you please help.

1 Reply

Level 4

Hi @rkmk107 
Does the product catalogue says how many products that exsist in it?

Screenshot 2024-06-09 at 14.12.11.png

My experience with the catalogue search is that it isn't always working as expected. I've previously experienced that products that did indeed exist in the catalogue, did not appear when searching for it. There's also some processing time you need to be aware of, but doubt that is the issue here. 

There's a somewhat similar thread here with suggestion for how to validate that the products do indeed exist as well as a link to an article with details on the processing times: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-target-questions/products-disappear-from-the-...