Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Pop-up creation

Level 1
Level 1

Hello all, 

I would like to configure a pop-up (lightbox) in Adobe Target but it's the first time I approach this topic and I've a doubt: Which kind of activity needs to be implemented in order to show the pop-up (Experience Targeting, Recommendations, AB test)?

Thank you,

Alessandra

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @ag9 

Having Adobe Target implemented does not natively include the ability to trigger a lightbox pop-up, you would need to implement a 3rd Party Library (plenty available if you google) to enable lightbox pop-up functionality - assuming your website doesn't have this functionality already.

You could then use Target to load the lightbox library and trigger a lightbox pop-up, this would typically be an XT or A/B depending on your requirements.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @ag9 

Having Adobe Target implemented does not natively include the ability to trigger a lightbox pop-up, you would need to implement a 3rd Party Library (plenty available if you google) to enable lightbox pop-up functionality - assuming your website doesn't have this functionality already.

You could then use Target to load the lightbox library and trigger a lightbox pop-up, this would typically be an XT or A/B depending on your requirements.